TOURNAMENT REFUND POLICY
When a Baseball Team Withdraws Prior to an Event
We understand that unforeseen circumstances, especially injuries, roster defections, player availability, etc. can occur over the course of a season. Teams should also plan for the unexpected and understand that the scheduling process starts weeks and sometimes months before an event is scheduled to take place.
- A refund minus a $100 administrative fee shall be given if a team withdraws on or before the 30th day prior to the tournament.
- No refund shall be given if a team withdraws after the 29th day prior to the tournament or the schedule is posted unless a replacement team is found. If a replacement team is found all but a $100 administrative fee will be refunded.
- No refund shall be given if a team withdraws within 7 days before the start of the event regardless whether or not a replacement team is found or the schedule is posted. When this occurs, it is still the team’s obligation to notify the tournament director that they will not be participating.
Refunds for Weather Related Cancellations
While Michigan USSSA Baseball and our Host Partners will make every attempt to play each event, weather and other unforeseen circumstances may prevent an event from being completed or in some cases, even starting. In those cases, refunds will be issued as follows
- 0 Games Started: Entry fee minus $100 administrative fee. Teams may elect to be placed into a future event with the same Director (Excluding Super NIT’s, State Tournaments, and World Series) applying 100% of the entry fee to the new event. That credit must be used in the same calendar year, and cannot be transferred to the following season.
- 1 Game Started: 50% of entry fee refunded.
- 2 Games Started: No refunds